Zinfandel, ‘Todd Brothers Ranch’, Dashe Cellars
Since the first time vintage in 1998, Dashe has felt that is one of the most distinctive and unique vineyards in all of Sonoma county. The vineyard is visually striking: A remarkably steep slope of bright red rocky soil, sporting acre after acre of thick, gnarled zinfandel vines. From our first look at these vines, we knew that they would make an intense and very distinctive wine. The vineyard is located just a few miles north of downtown Geyserville, and was planted by two brothers—the original Todd Brothers—49 years ago. The vines are now farmed by Ken and Tim Todd, along with their sons, making a three-generation long farming tradition. The wine was aged for 14 months in one-year-old or older French oak barrels. This wine is 100% from the Todd Brothers Ranch, and 99% Zinfandel—the remaining 1% is Petite Sirah grown on the vineyard.
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|