Yuzu Whisky Highball, Akashi [4-pk CANS]
Yuzu Whisky Highball, Akashi [4-pk CANS], Eigashima Shuzo
- Ready-to-drink Akashi whisky and yuzu canned highball from Eigashima Shuzo in Akashi, Japan
- Unpeated Akashi blended Japanese whisky is incorporated with fresh yuzu juice and macerated yuzu peel before being filtered and combined with carbonated water
- Whisky is a blend of non-age-statement malt and grain whiskies distilled from wheat, barley, and rye
- Fresh yuzu is sourced from Northern California
- 5 grams of added sugar per can
- Carbonated and packaged in Camarillo, California
- A whisper of fresh citrus on the nose blossoms into malted grain bookended by bright yuzu on the palate. A kiss of dimensional citrus on the finish—juice and peel—invites you back for more.
- 7% ABV
The iconic Japanese highball is here combined with the classic Japanese culinary flavor of fresh yuzu (1 part whisky : 1 part yuzu juice : 5 parts club soda) for a simple yet uplifting 12-ounce RTD that somehow retains the restraint of the original highball while adding new dimension—we dare you to not delight in each sip. Enjoy ice-cold, either in the can or poured into a tall glass over a large piece of ice.