Vino Nobile Montepulciano 'Riserva Bossona'
- Cultivated organically
- 100% Prugnolo Gentile sourced entirely from the Bossona cru
- 20+ year old vines
- South, southeast exposure
- 350 – 400 meters above sea level
- Bossona is a 13.3 hectare amphitheater-shaped vineyard with sandy limestone soils rich in marine fossils
- Spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts in temperature-controlled stainless steel and a long maceration period of four weeks
- Aged for 3 years in 10 hectoliter barrels and an additional 1 year in bottle
- Approximately 1,000 cases produced in only the best years
Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
Press & Reviews
"The subtle nose slowly opens to show mature plum, forest floor, blue flower and oak-driven spice. The concentrated, enveloping palate features steeped prune, licorice and tobacco set against tightly knit, fine-grained tannins. You'll also get the warmth of evident alcohol on the close. Drink through 2025. "