Vino Nobile Montepulciano, Dei
- Cultivated organically
- 90% Prugnolo Gentile and 10% Canaiolo Nero
- From 15-40 years old vines planted in the Ciarliana cru, rich in tuff and clay
- from 280-320 meters above sea level
- Fermentation with indigenous yeasts in temperature-controlled stainless steel
- Maceration on the skins for 15-18 days
- Aged in 33-50 hectoliter oak casks for 24 months and cellared in the bottle for an additional six months before release
- Approximately 10,000 cases produced annually
Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
Full bodied and savory, this lovely wine opens with aromas of wild cherry, camphor, sunbaked earth and baking spice. It's smooth and delicious, doling out juicy black cherry, ripe plum, cinnamon and white pepper. Polished, enveloping tannins provide elegant support while a licorice note lingers on the close.
Lots of orange peel to the ripe and beautiful cherries. It’s full-bodied with chewy tannins and a flavorful finish. A gorgeous, intense wine. One of the best basic VNMs from here for a long time. Drink or hold.