Vermentino Colli di Luni 'Corsano'
- 100% Vermentino
- Grown at 370-440 meters above sea level in the towns of Fosdinovo and Castelnuovo
- Grapes hand picked from distinct plots (sand, loam and fossil materials)
- Harvested beginning in mid September and continuing into the the third week in October
- Each plot is fermented separately
- Aged on the lees for 6 months before being blended/bottled
- Between 20,000 and 25,000 bottles are made annually
Colli di Luni
Press & Reviews
"he 2019 Vermentino Fosso di Corsano is undertasted and super-precise. Lemon oil, white flowers, mint and bright acids give this energetic Vermentino tons of character. Vibrant and nicely textured, the 2019 possesses terrific balance and tons of sheer appeal."