Verdicchio Castelli di Jesi Classico Riserva 'Misco'
- 100% Verdicchio sourced from 3 ha. of the Misco vineyard west of Ancona, 20 miles from Adriatic sea
- Medium-height slopes with South-West facing exposure
- Hand-harvested in multiple passes
- Fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel
- Aged 12 months on fine lees with no batonage, plus additional 18 months refinement in bottle
Verdicchio Castelli di Jesi
Press & Reviews
"The 2017 Verdicchio Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore Riserva Misco is wonderfully floral and honied with dusty yellow flowers, rich almond skins and sweet apples. It displays depths of oily-like textures contrasted by brisk acids, tart orchard fruits and hints of ginger. This tapers off understated and poised with a lasting twang of saline-minerality and hints of chamomile."