Valpolicella Classico Superiore 'Poiega'
Valpolicella Classico Superiore 'Poiega', Roberto Mazzi
- 65% Corvina, 25% Rondinella, 5% Corvinone, 5% Molinara from 2.5 ha total
- Entirely from the historic Poeiga cru, located 220 m above sea level with loamy-clay soil of alluvial origin that is rich in limestone
- The grapes are dried for 40 days before fermentation, crushed in mid-November
- Fermented in stainless steel
- Aged in used French-oak barriques for 18 months, with another 6 months in the bottle
Blend - Other