- Produced at Tepozán in San Julian, Jalisco, by Maestro Tequilero, Carlos Padilla.
- 100% Blue Weber (A. tequilana)
- Cooked 2 days in a traditional stone & brick oven; milled using mechanical roller mill.
- Fermented in stainless steel.
- Distilled twice using stainless steel pot stills.
- Aged 14 months in ex-bourbon barrels.
- Delicately aged just over a year, this añejo walks the line between the vibrance of its raw ingredient and the weight of its aging barrels just as gracefully as the Reposado, yet somehow imparts the feeling that even more is at stake. Rolling waves of complexity in both aroma and flavor offer notes of candied pecans, salted maple & butterscotch, a touch of coconut, basil, turmeric, damp garden soil, ancho chili, and a distinctive finish full of toasted cinnamon.
- 40% ABV
Agave / Sotol / Pox
Spirit Sub Type:
Press & Reviews