Viña El Pisón
Viña El Pisón, Bodegas y Viñedos Artadi
An extraordinary vineyard, an extraordinary wine. The pure expression of the symbiosis between
soil, climate, vine and man… a feast of sensations, difficult to understand, full of sensibility
- From a single vineyard site in the village of Laguardia at 480 meters of altitude on deep clay-limestone soil.
- Harvest: manual, with sorting of bunches and berries
- Variety: 100% Tempranillo
- Vinification: in wooden open-top vats with cold maceration for 24-48 hours and fermentation during 10-12 twelve days with two daily “pisages” in and a small pumping over.
- Aging: malolactic fermentation and aging for 12 months in new French oak barrels
Press & Reviews