Sylvaner, Abbazia di Novacella
- 100% Sylvaner
- Sourced from Bressanone valley basin
- 650-750m elevation
- Morainic deposits composed of mica schist, para gneiss and quartzite
- South, southeast and southwest aspect
- Fermentation and aging 3/4 in stainless steel tank and 1/4 in 50hl acacia casks for six months
- 4,000 cases produced annually
Alto Adige DOC
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
Apricot, citrus and smoke aromas form the nose of this radiant, fragrant white. On the racy, delicious palate, vibrant acidity and flinty mineral notes lend tension and depth to ripe yellow peach, juicy grapefruit and ginger.
The lemon and flint character really comes through here. It’s medium-bodied with pretty intensity of fruit and a vivid finish. The slightly phenolic tension and mouth feel adds further interest. Drink or hold.