Single Malt Whisky 'Apex - Ex-Cognac Cask'
Single Malt Whisky, 'Apex - Ex-Cognac Cask', Milk & Honey Distillery
- Single malt whisky aged in ex-Kosher Cognac casks
- Aged 3 years
- Aged in 400-liter, French Limousin oak casks from a non-disclosed, family-owned Cognac house; casks were previously used to mature Kosher Cognac
- This is a small batch of 1400 bottles released exclusively in the US
- Certified Kosher by the Tel Aviv Rabbinate
- Clove, thyme, star anise and mango on the nose; a texturally rich palate displays nutmeg and ripe tropical fruit with a hint of tart red berries and a finish of pastry dough, cacao, and sweet toasted barley
- Non-chill filtered, 58.8% ABV
- The Apex series from Milk & Honey was created to push the distillery’s boundaries of creativity and experimentation. Head distiller, Tomer Goren, carefully selects exceptional casks for each limited batch.
Spirit Sub Type:
Single Malt / Malt / Pure Malt