US-XBB-J6-50 ** This item is not available in your region.

Single Barrel Rum, 9th Floor - J650, Barrell Craft Spirits

The idea behind Barrell Craft Spirits is to “explore the unique effects of different distillation methods, barrels, and aging environments, and bottle them at cask strength.” This is accomplished through outstanding relationships within the tightly-knit whiskey community and sourcing the best whiskies available without compromise. By definition, the bottlings of Barrell Spirits are limited in nature with new releases hitting the market frequently. Barrels are sourced from around the country (and the world) & shipped to Barrell’s facilities in Kentucky for additional aging and bottling.

Producer:
Vintage:
NV
Country:
United States
Region:
Kentucky
Spirit Type:
Rum

Tasting Notes

This single barrel of vatted rums is comprised of distillate from 4 different countries blended and left to mingle in an ex-Calvados cask. 65% of this rum comes from 2 different Jamaican distilleries and the remaining 35% is comprised of Martinique Agricole rhum from a single distillery, Barbados rum from a single distillery, and Guyanese rums that were distilled on various pot stills. The age of the rums before vatting range from 3-21 years old, aged mostly in their home countries and finished in Kentucky. The result is a truly unique rum that has signature Jamaican funk with a heavy dose of fruit cake and nougat.

POS Resources

Request a shelf talker/case card