US-XBB-B7-50 ** This item is not available in your region.

Single Barrel Rum, 9th Floor - B750, Barrell Craft Spirits

The idea behind Barrell Craft Spirits is to “explore the unique effects of different distillation methods, barrels, and aging environments, and bottle them at cask strength.” This is accomplished through outstanding relationships within the tightly-knit whiskey community and sourcing the best whiskies available without compromise. By definition, the bottlings of Barrell Spirits are limited in nature with new releases hitting the market frequently. Barrels are sourced from around the country (and the world) & shipped to Barrell’s facilities in Georgetown and Frankfurt, Kentucky for additional aging and bottling.

Producer:
Vintage:
NV
Country:
United States
Region:
Kentucky
Spirit Type:
Rum

Tasting Notes

This is a one-off vatting of rums from 4 different countries married together and left to mingle in a barrel that once held Pear Brandy. 75% of this rum was distilled at a single distillery in Barbados while the remaining 25% is comprised of Jamaican rum from 2 different distilleries, Martinique rum from a single distillery, and a combination of Guyanese rums that were distilled on various pot stills. The age of the rums before vatting range between 3¬–21 years, aged mostly in their home countries and finished in Kentucky. All of this adds up to a delicious and powerful explosion of flavor leaning heavily toward caramel-covered banana bread!

POS Resources

Request a shelf talker/case card