Shiraz, 'Yarra Valley', Ben Haines
- Hand-picked from the organically-farmed Warramunda vineyard in Coldstream.
- The first batch went through carbonic maceration for ten days before being de-stemmed
- The second batch was destemmed, and went through natural fermentation.
- Both batches macerated on skins for 4 weeks before going into neutral 500L punchones.
- The third batch was harvested later, destemmed and fermented naturally and spent 6 weeks on skins before going into neutral 228L barrels
- All three were aged separately on gross lees without sulphur for 9 months before blending
- Unfined, unfiltered
- Minimal SO2
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
Intense fruit with succulence, natural brightness, powdery texture and effortless balance.