Sauvignon Blanc 'Santa Ynez Valley', Lieu Dit
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Sourced from McGinley Vineyard and Happy Canyon Vineyard in Santa Ynez Valley AVA
- Clay, yellow/red chert, serpentine rocks / sandy loam, cobbles, high mineral levels
- 300-800 ft elevation
- Farmed sustainably and organically
- Fermented in tank and barrel with native yeast
- Aged in Neutral barrel and stainless-steel tanks
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
Clean lines of chalk, lime peel and juiced citrus meet with a strongly grassy streak on the nose of this Sancerre-esque bottling. A grippy tension grabs hold of the palate, where pomelo skin and more grass tones carry into a zesty finish.
Lieu Dit's 2018 Sauvignon Blanc is done in a bright style that emphasizes the greener, grassier side of Sauvignon. I would prefer to drink this delicious, refreshing Sauvignon over the next 2-3 years.