Rosso di Montalcino, Lisini
- 100% Sangiovese from the estate’s massal selection.
- 300 to 350 meters above sea level.
- Vinification in glass-lined cement tanks with skin contact for 20-26 days.
- Aged in 20-52 hectoliter casks for 12 months, followed by four months of aging in the bottle.
- 1,300 cases produced on average each year.
Rosso di Montalcino
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
The 2017 Rosso di Montalcino is rich, racy and exuberant. There is not a whole lot of subtlety here, as the ripeness of the vintage is very much front and center. Even so, the 2017 offers terrific freshness and plenty of body. It is a rare 2017 Rosso that will benefit from bottle age. A bit of aromatic complexity rounds things out. This is an absolutely joyous Rosso.
Great cherry fruit concentration, layered with notes of smoke and peach peel. A charming Rosso with a lovely soft texture.