Riesling Valle Isarco, Köfererhof
- 100% Riesling sourced from gravelly, silty, sandy soils at 700m above sea level
- Two harvests take place, with the second harvest coming 2-3 weeks later than the first
- Vinification and maturation of the two harvests occurs separately in stainless steel
- The wine remains on the lees for 6 months before the lots are blended together
- Residual sugar: 7.2g/l
- 450 cases produced annually
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
Heady aromas of white rose and yellow stone fruit propel out of the glass on this fragrant white. Vibrant and racy, the savory palate delivers apricot, grapefruit and saline alongside crisp acidity. A hint of white almond graces the finish.
Lemon, thyme and verbena aromas with fine, zesty grapefruit pith, too. The palate has an apple pie-pastry feel with some pear and lemon flavors. There’s a fresh, composed and long palate here. Stony acidity. Drink or hold.