Ribolla Gialla Collio
- 100% Ribolla Gialla from one hectare of vines
- 200 meters above sea level in the Zegla cru
- Fruit comes from vineyards that were planted in 1980 and 2000, with the median age of vines being 20-25 years old
- The grapes are de-stemmed and cold macerated for 24 hours before fermentation in stainless steel temperature-controlled tanks over the course of two weeks
- Aged 6 months on its lees prior to racking and rests in bottle before release
Press & Reviews
"The 2019 Ribolla Gialla is wonderfully fresh and floral, showing notes of honeydew melon, orange blossom and hints of sweet spice. It’s silky yet poised in the mouth, leaning more on savory minerals than fruit but with a twang of green citrus and hints of pear that leave a very pretty expression."