Ribeira Sacra Tinto 'A Boca do Demo'
- Village: Santa María de Rosende
- Vineyard: Finca as Bodegas
- Year of plantation: 1950
- Hectares: 1
- Altitude: 280 meters ASL
- Soil: Granite with some schist and slate
- Orientation: Southwest
- Plant density: 4000 vines / hectare
- Varieties: Mostly Mencía with Domingo Pérez (Trousseau), Garnacha Tintorera (Alicante Bouschet) and Caiño
- Elaboration: Whole cluster fermentation in large oak vats. 30-day maceration followed by one year of aging in 1500-liter foudre. Bottled without fining or filtration.
Press & Reviews