Pouilly-Fuisse 'Madrigal', Domaine Frantz Chagnoleau
- Certified organic
- From the village of Vergisson, the heart of Macon’s finest terroir
- High altitude site – 0.42 hectares
- Vineyard is worked entirely by horse
- 50+ year old vines.
- Clay and limestone base before hitting solid rock
- Indigenous yeast
- Aged in Burgundy barrels (15% new)
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
The 2019 Pouilly-Fuissé Madrigal has a really lovely bouquet with white peach and orange blossom scents that unfurl from the glass, all very well defined. The palate is very well balanced with fine delineation, well judged acidity, orange zest, apricot and a touch of Seville orange marmalade enlivening the finish. Excellent.