Pouilly-Fuisse 'La Verchere VV', D. Barraud
- In Vergisson below the Roche de Vergisson, around the Barraud home.
- 60+ year old vines facing south at 280 meters
- On a cooler limestone dominated site that endows the wine with a large dose of minerality to balance perfectly with the lemony backbone of fruit. One of the longest wines in the lineup and the cru that consistently hints of Puligny-Montrachet with its luxurious finish.
- Indigenous yeast
- Aged for 12 months in barrel (20% new)
- Finished in tank for 2 months before bottling
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews