Sandhi Wines

Pinot Noir 'Sta. Rita Hills'

Pinot Noir 'Sta. Rita Hills', Sandhi

Pinot Noir 'Sta. Rita Hills', Sandhi

Practicing Organic
• 100% Pinot Noir
• Sourced from Domaine de la Côte estate vineyards 94%, and the remaining 6% from La Riconada Vineyard (Sta. Rita Hills AVA)
• Indigenous yeast fermentation in open-top concrete vats
• Aged 6 months in neutral barrel and 4 months in tank
• 1,677 cases produced
• 13% abv

 

Info

Producer:
Vintage:
2020
Country:
United States
Region:
California
Appellation:
Santa Rita Hills
Variety:
Pinot Noir
Color:
Red
Farming Practice:
Sustainable

Sizes Available

Full Bottle US-SDH-21-20 12/750ml

Press & Reviews

Wine Advocate
Score
93
Date
2022-03-15