Pinot Noir 'La Encantada Vineyard', Tyler
- Planted in 2000 on deep clay loam over shale
- Destemmed to 2-5 ton open-top fermenters. Native fermentation begins after 4-5 days.
- Gently extracted using punch down and pumpovers.
- Pressed to tank and quickly settled before barreling down to 30% new French oak
- Raised for 12-14 months, racked and blended, then returned to barrel for a few months before bottling
Santa Rita Hills
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
The 2017 Pinot Noir La Encantada Vineyard is distinguished by its striking aromatic presence and overall nuance. Bright, red berry fruit, floral notes, blood orange, sage and a touch of whole cluster savoriness add myriad shades of complexity to this beautifully layered, sublime Pinot from Tyler.