Pinot Noir ‘Dierberg Vineyard – Block 5’, Tyler
- Planted in 1997 on Garey Series loam, clay loam over gravel
- Destemmed to 2-5 ton open-top fermenters. Native fermentation begins after 4-5 days.
- Gently extracted using punch down and pumpovers.
- Pressed to tank and quickly settled before barreling down to 30% new French oak
- Raised for 12-14 months, racked and blended, then returned to barrel for a few months before bottling
Santa Maria Valley
POS ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews