Pinot Gris, Montinore Estate
• 100% Pinot Gris
• 146, 152, and Lett clones
• Demeter Certified Biodynamic
• CCOF Certified Organic
• Sourced from Montinore Estate’s 7 blocks of Pinot Gris
• Laurelwood and Cornelius soil series
• Average 27-year-old vines
• Fermented in stainless steel using a mixture of yeasts, including indigenous
• Sur lies aging in different vessel sizes
• .02% R.S.
• 13.8% abv
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
The 2018 Pinot Gris is a lovely example of the great balance that can be achieved with this variety in the Northern Willamette Valley. Each of the seven blocks used to craft this wine were harvested and fermented separately, then artfully blended to create the best expression of the site. Fragrant, fruit-forward wafts of rose talc, melon, candied pineapple, and lemon zest introduce this bright and bountiful Pinot Gris. Juicy white pear, green apple and a hint of pie crust linger on the creamy palate. The quenching finish is crisp, refreshing and lengthy.