Passito Valle del Tirso 'Pontis'
- Local autochthonous grapes
- Produced in the Valley of the Tirso River
- Alluvial, sandy, lightly clayey soils
- Grapes are obtained in part from dried grapes, and in part from grapes harvested and vinified according to tradition, with soft pressing and fermentation in controlled temperatures
- The dried grapes mature in steel, while the other fruit is aged in oak and chestnut casks and allowed to develop the characteristic veil of Flor yeasts, which generates the unmistakable hints of Vernaccia di Oristano. This is followed by a few months in the bottle