Montsant Tinto 'Braó', Acustic Celler
- 70% Carignan, 30% Garnacha
- From old vines (60-80 years old) planted in various stony soils at high altitude
- Destemmed and macerated for 15 days
- Aged 13 months in new and 1-year-old low-toast French barrique. Unfined and unfiltered.
- ‘Braó’ is Catalan for “strength, courage, valour”
Blend - Other
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
Deep, shimmering violet. Intense dark berry, cherry cola and floral pastille aromas are complicated by baking spice and smoky mineral flourishes. Sappy and energetic on the palate, offering bitter cherry and blackberry flavors that show spicy back-end lift. Smooth, well-knit tannins frame the persistent finish, which features lingering mineral and floral notes.