IGT Veronese 'Pragal'
- 60% Corvina, 20% Merlot and 20% Syrah
- While the Merlot and Syrah are harvested in September, and vinified immediately, the Corvina is picked in October, and then left to dry for a month before fermentation on the skins for approximately three weeks
- Fined six months in large oak barrels, as well as a small amount in barrique
- After 6 months of aging in oak, the Corvina is assembled with the Merlot and Syrah before aging briefly in the bottle prior to release
- 6,250 cases produced annually
Press & Reviews