Gin, 'Prickly Pear & Orange Blossom', Condesa Gin
- Created by all-female Mexico City micro-distillery Flor de Luna
- Maestra Destiladora Hillhamn Salome
- Distilled using copper pot stills
- Botanicals include juniper, prickly pear, orange blossom, raspberry, coriander, lime zest
- 43% ABV
- An unabashed attempt to bottle sunshine. For their second release, Condesa Gin draws its inspiration from a sunny afternoon in CDMX. Prickly pear and orange blossom combine to deliver a refreshing and summery spirit.
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
An unabashed attempt to bottle sunshine. For their second release, Condesa Gin draws its inspiration from a sunny afternoon in CDMX. Indigenous desert cactus fruit (prickly pear, an emblem of Mexico City) is coupled with the soft and generous aromatics of orange blossom. The additional botanicals of juniper, raspberry, coriander, and lime zest create the feeling that summer itself can be found in your glass. Bright red fruit and lime float in and out of the nose and palate. An ABV of 43% provides backbone but does not overwhelm this incredibly approachable spirit.