Gin, 'Clasica', Condesa Gin
- Created by all-female Mexico City micro-distillery, Flor de Luna
- Maestra Destiladora Hillhamn Salome
- Distilled using copper pot stills
- Botanicals include juniper, palo santo, sage, jasmine, coriander, elderflower, lavender, rosemary, cedron, myrrh, lime & orange zests
- 43% ABV
- Classically familiar, yet wildly distinct, Condesa Clásica Extra Dry Gin expands from a powerful baseline of juniper to explore particular Mexican aromatics and spiritual traditions simultaneously. Palo santo, sage, and jasmine lead the way in this unique but approachable gin.
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
Condesa Gin is made by Created by all-female Mexico City micro-distillery, Flor de Luna. Classically familiar yet wildly distinct, Maestra Destiladora Hillhamn Salome’s Extra Dry Gin expands broadly from a powerful baseline of juniper to explore particular Mexican aromatics and spiritual traditions simultaneously. Cedron and myrrh resins open the mind, while palo santo and sage botanicals cleanse it of negative energies. Jasmine, elderflower, and lavender blossom with romance, while citrus and rosemary sharpen the edges and brighten the shadows. Notably flexible in a variety of classic recipes, Condesa Gin yet remains distinctive and exceedingly delicious in a myriad of applications. A spicy 43% ABV.