Etna Rosso, Terre Nere
- 95% Nerello mascalese, 5% Nerello cappuccio
- Produced from the young vines in all the vineyards of the estate
- Volcanic soil
- Northern slope of Mount Etna, from 600 up to 900 meters a.s.l.
- 5 to 50-year-old vines
- Temperature controlled fermentation (25-28° C) with spontaneous malolactic fermentation
- Aged in large French oak barrels (10-30 hl) for 16 months of wood aging, plus one month in steel
- Bottled unfiltered
- Annual production: 140.000 bottles
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
Wine & Spirits
Produced from a mix of young and old vines on Etna’s north slope, this wine unfolds with flavors of wild strawberry and blood orange accented by notes of crunchy herbs. High-toned and transparent, it gains depth with air, developing a dark current of smoke and tar that offers a superb introduction to Etna Rosso.