Etna Rosso, Terre Nere
“One of the most consistent and affordable reds coming out of Italy.”–Eric Guido, Vinous
- 95% Nerello mascalese, 5% Nerello cappuccio
- Volcanic soil
- Northern slope of Mount Etna, from 600 up to 900 meters a.s.l.
- 5 to 50-year-old vines
- Temperature controlled fermentation (25-28° C) with spontaneous malolactic fermentation
- Aged in large French oak barrels (10-30 hl) for 16 months of wood aging, plus one month in steel
- Bottled unfiltered
- Annual production on average 11,000 cases
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
The purity of fruit is so impressive here with black cherry and dried strawberry to the ash and black-tea undertones. It’s medium to full body with firm, tight tannins and a crisp finish. Floral and some citrus-zest highlights to this. From organically grown grapes. Drink or hold.
Wine & Spirits