Etna Rosso 'Santo Spirito', Terre Nere
- 98% Nerello mascalese, 2% Nerello cappuccio sourced from 10 ha
- Deep, soft and dark volcanic soil, rich in volcanic ash
- Northern slope of Mount Etna, 700-750 meters a.s.l.
- 40 to 100 year-old vines
- Malolactic fermentation and aging in French oak barriques and tonneaux for 16-18, plus one month in steel
- 13,000 bottles produced annually
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
Aromas of blackberry, truffle, purple flowers and Mediterranean scrub shape the enticing nose along with whiffs of dark spice. Polished and bright, the elegantly structured palate features ripe raspberry, black cherry and licorice alongside refined tannins. It closes on a hint of espresso. Drink through 2028.
A tight, linear red, showing cherry, watermelon and orange-peel aromas with hints of violets. It’s medium-bodied with a solid center palate and a racy finish. Drink or hold.
Wine & Spirits