Dão Tinto 'A Centenaria'
Dão Tinto 'A Centenaria', Antonio Madeira
• A complex field blend of some 20 varieties, with leading roles in Jaen (Mencía), Baga, Tinta Amarela, and Negro Mouro
• Hand-harvested on granite from Madeira’s very oldest parcels, planted in 1899!
• Fully destemmed and fermented spontaneously with three weeks of maceration
• Raised in used 225L barrels for 18 months then tank for another three • Bottled unfined and unfiltered with minimal sulfur
• Microscopic production (~750 bottles)
Blend - Other