Bieler Pere et Fils
Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rose 'Sabine'
Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rose 'Sabine', Bieler Pere et Fils
- 33% Grenache, 26% Syrah, 18% Cinsault, 14% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Rolle
- From the hills above Aix-en-Provence
- 400+ meters altitude
- Direct press rosé
- Fermented and aged in stainless steel
- Bieler Père et Fils Rosé is a family affair, with the charismatic Charles now leading the Bieler family tradition and his dad Philippe lending his palate and years of experience in the vines of Provence. The flagship Bieler Père et Fils Rosé bottling was named after Charles’s daughter, Sabine, since the wine’s inaugural vintage in 2005, it has become a reference point for Rosé the high altitude part of Aix-en-Provence.
- “The classic Provence Rosé profile is what every serious winemaker around the world attempts to mimic and for good reason. Our goal is to find the delicate balance between floral, herbal, wild red fruit, juicy stone fruit and acid. We search for layers of flavor, nuanced fruit, energy and soulful freshness. Our vineyards come exclusively from the high altitude limestone hills that sit at the top of the Aix-en-Provence appelation, some 400 plus meters. This is true top of the hill Provencal beauty in a bottle.” – Charles Bieler
Coteaux d'Aix en Provence
Blend - Other