Chardonnay ‘Santa Barbara County’, Tyler
– Sourced from Bien Nacido (1973), Dierberg (1990), La Rinconada (1996), and Sanford & Benedict (1971)
– Planted on shaly loam, sandy loam, shaly clay
– Harvested 8/19 – 8/23; 2.5-4 tons/acre
– Whole cluster pressed to tank, settled overnight. Racked to another tank to begin fermentation
– Once active, barreled down, mostly old, neutral oak. No battonage.
– Raised in barrel for about 10 months, then racked to tank for additional time before bottling
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|