Chardonnay 'Russian River', Paul Hobbs
• 100% Chardonnay
• Hand-harvested at night
• Sources: Ross Station Estate, Edward James Estate, George Menini Estate, Goldrock Estate, Ellen Lane Estate, Richard Dinner Vineyard
• Weathered sandstone including Goldridge Series, brown sandy loam, and sandy clay.
• Whole cluster pressed
• Barrel-fermented with indigenous yeasts for 10 months
• Spontaneous malolactic fermentation in barrel
• Aged 11 months sur lies in French oak (43% new)
• Bi-weekly batonnage
• Pale straw color in the glass and aromas of white florals, ground ginger, and Mandarin orange. Golden Delicious apple and Meyer lemon give way to complex flavors of baking spice and piecrust that add a round texture to accompany its bright acidity, framing the long finish.
• 94 pts JD | 93 pts Wine Advocate | 93 pts Vinous | 93 pts JS | 90 pts Wine Advocate
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|