Chardonnay 'Mt. Veeder'
- Exclusively sourced from Mt. Veeder – harvested from 40-year old dry-farmed vines between 1,800 and 2,000 feet in elevation
- Harvested by hand in mid-August and cluster sorted
- Whole-cluster pressed 95% and crush pressed 5%
- Fermentation was composed of neutral French oak 225L/228L (60%), 500L Puncheon (30%), 1,000L Foudre (5%), and lastly 1,000L neutral Austrian oak Foudre (5%)
- Seven months on the lees, ten months of total aging
- MLF was inhibited, bottle-aged for nine months before release
Press & Reviews