Chardonnay 'La Rinconada Vineyard', Tyler
- Planted in 1997 on Mocho loam over shale
- Whole-cluster pressed to tank, settled briefly before racking to fermentation tank
- After native fermentation is active, moved to barrels and puncheons (15% new) to complete fermentation.
- No battonage, full malolactic fermentation
- Raised on lees for 10 months before returning to tank for additional elevage
Santa Rita Hills
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
The 2017 Chardonnay La Rinconada Vineyard shows the natural intensity of the Sta. Rita Hills in its creamy, inviting personality. Lemon confit, orchard fruit and floral notes all weave together in a gracious, open-knit Chardonnay that will drink well with minimal cellaring. This is one of the more forward wines in the range.