IT-STU-04-18 ** This item is not available in your region.

Chardonnay Andritz Collio, Sturm

100% Chardonnay. The grapes are de-stemmed and cold macerated for 24 hours. The must is fermented in stainless steel temperature controlled tanks. 80% of the wine is aged in stainless steel tanks for 6 months; the remaining 20% is aged in neutral, untoasted French oak barrels.  The different lots of wine are then blended prior to bottling. 800 cases produced on average annually.

Producer:
Vintage:
2018
Country:
Italy
Region:
Friuli
Appellation:
IGT Friuli
Variety:
Chardonnay
Color:
White
Farming Practice:
Practicing Organic