Chablis, Vincent Dampt
- From 3 lieu dits located in the HEART of Chablis
- All 3 parcels neighbor 1er Cru Vaillons
- 40+ year old vines on average
- Classic Kimmeridgian soil
- Indigenous yeast
- Fermented and aged in tank
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
Green-pear peel freshness makes for a lovely nose on this wine. The palate combines pear-peel texture with citrus pithiness on the concentrated body while vivid lemon freshness pervades everything. It is bright, zesty, rounded and mouthwatering on the finish.
A cooler, crisper style of Chablis from Milly, this shows some smoky, slightly green characters on the palate. Not green in a bad way, just a cooler feel to the fruit than many of the riper, sunnier, expressions found in 2019. Will appeal to those looking for a more 'classic' style.