Certosa, Rapa Giovanni
- Herbal liqueur produced in Piedmont, Italy
- Base spirit distilled from molasses
- Base distillate is infused for up to 3 months with ingredients such as verbena, wormwood, hyssop, cinnamon, mace, coriander, aloe, cardamom, and clove
- Water and sugar are added to the infusion and the mixture rests for 48 hours before filtering and bottling
- Light in appearance, this straw-colored liqueur is intensely herbal with notes of menthol, wormwood, and lengthy cinnamon bite. Bitter orange and lemon peel on the mid-palate provide counterpoint to the rich complexity of its body.
- 40% ABV
Spirit Sub Type:
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
Certosa is a liqueur produced by Carthusian Monks at the end of the 15th century. Packed with flavors of anise, herbs, vanilla and honey, this incredible liqueur drinks somewhere between Yellow Chartreuse and Galliano.