Barolo 'Conca', Revello
- From a 0.7 hectare parcel in one of La Morra’s smallest grand crus
- South-facing amphitheater
- Calcareous clay soils
- Maceration for 4-5 days at controlled temperatures
- Fermentation in stainless steel vats.
- Aging in French oak barriques (70% new) for 20-24 months
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
Tight, linear Barolo with firm, fine tannins and very pretty length that runs through the wine. Medium-bodied with attractive berry and smoked oak. Some bitterness to the fruit. Try after 2023.