Barolo 'Conca', Revello
- From a 0.7 hectare parcel in one of La Morra’s smallest grand crus
- South-facing amphitheater
- Calcareous clay soils
- Maceration for 4-5 days at controlled temperatures
- Fermentation in stainless steel vats.
- Aging in French oak barriques (70% new) for 20-24 months
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
The 2017 Barolo Conca is suave, open-knit and quite attractive. Sweet red cherry, spice, worn-in leather and tobacco give the impression of a wine that is on a fast aging curve. That said, all the elements are nicely balanced. A fleshy, succulent Barolo, the Conca captures the personality of this La Morra site nicely.