- Molino’s “Masterpiece” and the single most important cru to the winery
- 100% Nebbiolo from a .3ha parcel of ‘Conca,’ a 2.5ha amphitheater-shaped vineyard on the south side of the Molino property
- Vines are planted with south-south-east exposure in calcareous clay soils
- Maceration on the skins for 10 days and alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 20 days
- Aged 24 months in lightly toasted or untoasted Allier French oak barriques (10% new)
- First produced in 1982
- 3,000 bottles produced each year.
Press & Reviews