Barolo 'Castellero', Giacomo Fenocchio
- From 0.4 hectares of Castellero, nestled between Bussia and Cannubi.
- 280 meters elevation
- Soil of marl, tuff, and a notable composition of sand
- Vines have an average age of 40 years
- 40 days spontaneous fermentation and maceration
- Aged 36 months in large Slavonian oak casks prior to bottling
- 330 cases produced annually. 2011 was the first vintage of this as a single vineyard expression; prior to that it went into the Barolo classico.
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews