Barolo 'Bric del Fiasc'
Barolo 'Bric del Fiasc', Paolo Scavino
- Scavino’s very first single vineyard Barolo, first produced in 1978
- Located in Castiglione Falletto, within the Fiasco cru
- Under Scavino’s ownership since 1921, it is in this vineyard where the Tortonian and Helvetian soils cross, bringing both power and elegance to the finished wine
- 260 meters above sea level
- Southwest orientation
- This wine shows a density of fruit, refined tannins, and a velvety texture.
Press & Reviews