Barbaresco 'Bordini', La Spinetta
- 100% Nebbiolo from 20-25 year old vines grown in calcareous soils at 270 meters above sea level
- Aged 20-22 months in 50% new and 50% second passage barriques
- Bottled unfined/unfiltered and aged for an additional year in bottle before release
- Purchased by Giorgio Rivetti In 2006 Giorgio bought this 4ha plot directly from the last of the Bordini family, who farmed the vineyard for over 300 years
- 1,083 cases produced annually
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
Really beautiful 2017 Barbaresco with ripe cherry, orange peel and light chocolate at the end. It’s full-bodied, tight and focused with a long, flavorful finish. Give it some time to come together. Try after 2023.
The 2017 Barbaresco Vigneto Bordini is a supple, easygoing wine to drink now and over the next handful of years. Sweet raspberry fruit, crushed rose petal, sweet spice and a kick of new French oak give this mid-weight Barbaresco tons of sheer allure. In 2017, the Bordini is terrific.