Admiral Rodney Rum 'HMS Royal Oak'
- Rum distilled by St. Lucia Distillers, the last remaining distiller on St. Lucia
- Distilled on a column still from 100% molasses
- Aged 7–12 years in ex-bourbon casks
- Blended by St Lucia Distillers Master Blender, Evanus Harris
- Stewed apricot and ginger on the nose; medium-bodied mid-palate of nutmeg, dark chocolate; finish of vanilla and oak
- 40% ABV
The additional age in barrel adds to the complexity of this middle child in the Admiral Rodney lineup. The spiciness of the Princessa is starting to mellow into sweeter, oaky tones of dark chocolate and vanilla.
Admiral Rodney HMS Royal Oak contains Saint Lucia Distillers original blend of Coffey still rums aged in ex-bourbon casks for 6 to 12 years. 40% ABV