Admiral Rodney Rum 'HMS Royal Oak'
Admiral Rodney Rum 'HMS Royal Oak', St. Lucia Distillers
- Rum distilled by St. Lucia Distillers, the last remaining distiller on St. Lucia
- Distilled on a Coffey column still from 100% molasses
- Aged 7–12 years in ex-bourbon casks
- Blended by St Lucia Distillers Master Blender, Evanus Harris
- Stewed apricot and ginger on the nose; medium-bodied mid-palate of nutmeg, dark chocolate; finish of vanilla and oak
- 40% ABV
The additional age in barrel adds to the complexity of this middle marque in the Admiral Rodney lineup. The spiciness present in the Princessa expression is starting to mellow into sweeter, oaky tones of dark chocolate and vanilla.
Rum / Rhum
Spirit Sub Type:
Admiral Rodney HMS Royal Oak contains Saint Lucia Distillers original blend of Coffey still rums aged in ex-bourbon casks for 6 to 12 years. 40% ABV