Açores Branco 'Ameixâmbar'
• Predominately Arinto from the 2019 vintage with trace amounts of Verdelho and Terrantez from the 2018 vintage
• A blend of grapes from young vines on Faial (the only commercial grapes produced on the island) and old vines from the UNESCO-World-Heritage criacão velha on Pico island, both in basaltic soils of varying age
• Extremely slow, gentle pressing
• Fermented in cement with indigenous yeasts
• Raised in a mixture of cement, terra cotta and neutral cask
• Bottled without filtration
• 6,500 bottles produced